Winter is here in New York City…FINALLY! There’s few better ways to warm up than a delicious bowl of soup. Check out this list for some healthy and tasty options!
1. Eisenburg’s Sandwich Shop | 174 5th Ave New York, NY
Chilly weather is often accompanied by sniffles. Look no further than the ‘cure all’ Matzoh Ball Soup from Eisenburgs!
2. La Sirene | 558 Broome St. New York, NY
You can’t have a soup list without the classic French onion…and the French restaurants do it best!
3. Ippudo Westside | 321 W 51st St. New York, NY
If you can’t tried traditional Ramen, it’s time you start. There are many options throughout the city but this restaurant makes you feel transported into Japan!
4. Hale & Hearty | Various locations throughout NYC
You can’t have a soup list without Hale & Hearty! One of my favorites is the three lentil chili! A great vegetarian and healthier option to the original.
5. Peasant Stock | 120 Essex St. New York, NY
This is a fairly newer staple to the lower east side but a prime competitor in the neighbordhood. Be sure to try their delicious cornbread as well! Soups change daily and are all made from scratch! Check out their Facebook page for update selections